This is a frame-lock knife with smooth and reliable deployment, innovative tactical coatings, and the quality of a Buck knife for an affordable price. The Bones® is a modern and high-tech design, with special attention to ergonomics, including a curved handle with grip points. These grip points are built-in at three critical pressure points to ensure a secure grasp. To keep this knife at its lightest, the skeletal framework minimizes material weight, while maintaining strength. The blade is partially serrated for added performance. The knife features a one-hand ambidextrous open blade deployment with a thumb stud.
- Catalog #: 7467
- Blade: 3″ (7.6 cm) modified tanto, partially serrated, 420HC steel
- Thickness: 0.110″
- Length: 4 5/8″ (11.7 cm) closed
- Weight: 4.4 oz. (125.3 g)
- Handle: Stainless steel in Gray, lanyard hole
- Clip: Removable, tip-up carry